Saturday, August 16, 2008

Fast Ball!











Man it been a long week. Ive been packed at worked. I still want to stick with at least one update a week, but will see how that goes for. I started this drawing late last week and would of been done by the end of the weekend but between work and some random computer problems there was no time to clean it up and add color till yesterday. I knock out Colossus real quick, I look up some ref on the Internet and acted out how a baseball pitch is broken down, and after that the pose came pretty easy. Wolverine on the other hand took a few tries before I got it right ( I posted some of the poses i was trying to go with but didn't feel right). I'm still not completely happy with his pose, but for now it will have to due because I don't want to get caught up on this one picture. I drew Wolverine in this suit because its my favorite out of all of his different ones through the years.


-Tim

No comments: