Sunday, August 30, 2015
Sunday, August 23, 2015
Sunday, August 16, 2015
I started adding the flat colors in the two illustrations this weekend, almost done with that part. One thing I notice adding the flat colors in though is the Captain face didnt seem right. So I did a quick edit change.
Mostly changed the placement of his eyes and brows. This helped put him on model with the original illustrations as well. The image above is the original and the one below (as well as the color image) is the fixed one.
Hopefully this week I'll be able to start adding the highlights and shadows to the color. Maybe some texturing as well. Thanks for stopping by,