Friday, February 20, 2009

It's been a long time, I shouldn't have left you...


It has been quite awhile since my last post. I've been busy busy busy!!!! Yes I'm using that as an excuse. Besides freelancing at Kinetic Post, one of my friends Jodie Hudson offer me some freelance, work on a iPhone game. Its being done in Traditional Animation (or Classical Animation what ever you wish to call it). After each character is done being animated, were taking every frame into Photoshop to be color and output for the programmers to create the game. I'm not looking forward to scanning in every individual frame one by one, its like you can feel the minutes being taken off your life with every slow scan. After that stage though it should go quickly. Right now I'm working on tone mattes for one of the characters I'm responsible for. On top of the iPhone game I'm also doing some CG animations on (one which I hope to post next week) to build up my reel a little more.

Any who, I saw that I was called out by Jodie in my last post ha ha. So that kick started me to draw a quick picture and post it. So here is Fyllo, everyone one favorite jungle boy again. I thought it would be sweet for Fyllo to slide down and around the jungle on a giant banana leaf when he can. Its been awhile since I spent more than a few mintues on a sketch, so with this drawing it felt great to complete it!

-Tim






No comments: