Thursday, May 17, 2012

Motor City Comic Con 2012!!!

I'm getting together some last minute things for Motor City Comic Con this weekend. Myself and some of Alpha Omega members will be there all three days. Come check us out in Artist Alley. We will be promoting the company, ARMSmasters, and selling our own work as well.

I've been busy freelancing for a couple of different companies but the last four months between jobs and after work hours, I have been spending time trying to make art pieces together for the con and my own personal portfolio. I'll try posting a few up on the blog to show what I have been up to.

This first sketch is of Red Hood from DC comics. Ever since the new 52 started I have been following Red Hood & The Outlaws series. The story line is great and the art is amazing! Check it out if you get a minute.

More to come,

-Tim

No comments: