Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Attack of the Grey Monster!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once again I haven't been up dating my blog as much as I should, BUT here's an animation for ya to make up for it! :) I started this back in February I believe and then it got put on the back burner for awhile. I guess that's what happens when you have a job, plus trying to do concept art for pitch ideas. Who would of thunk it. I found some time this past week to tweak somethings I wanted on the animation and now its ready to destroy creates, lots and lots of grey creates.

I'm hoping to do a few posting this month of things I've been meaning to post, but haven't had the time to. Thumbnails, concept art, etc. Also now that more of my animation of the Wonder Pets and 3rd & Bird have aired, I can finish cutting that new reel of mine! Plus I figure out the converting of 24 fr to 30 fr or 3:2 pull down as they call it.

Hope you'll like it!
-Tim

No comments: